This spectacular chocolate fondue, come rainbow feast can be prepared in as little as 10 minutes! Head to your local farmers market & stock up with all your favourite summer fruits. Below are a range of fruits that we love to use.
Ingredients - Fruit
- Mango & Papaya, cubed or cut into slivers
- Lychees, peeled & left whole
- Peaches & nectarines, remove pit & quarter
- Watermelon & Pineapple, half moon slices
- Starfruit, cut into star slices
- Blueberries, cherries & grapes, left whole
- Strawberries, cut in half
- Banana, cut into diagonal slices
- Kiwi fruit, quartered
- Fresh figs, quartered - YUMMM!!
Ingredients - Chocolate Sauce
- 7 tbs ground SEM Ceremonial Cacao
- 6 tbs cacao butter
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- conservative pinch of salt
- 3 tbs maple or agave syrup (or honey) to taste
- 2 - 4 tbs of coconut cream, optional
First cut & arrange your fruit on a beautiful platter, leaving room for your cacao in the middle. If you’re not ready to eat immediately, rub any fruit that brown quickly (eg banana or apple) lightly with half a lemon.
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Melt your cacao butter & coconut oil gently in a double boiler on low (I use a small pyrex jug in a small pot)
- Add all other ingredients, apart from cacao & stir in
- Take off heat, add the cacao, stir any lumps, then whisk til smooth
- This can be served warm or cold. It will thicken more, as it cools, but remain dippable! We like to serve it warm in winter & cool in summer.
- Lush out & enjoy!