This morning, we connected to the medicine of Rose, the "Queen of flowers", the flower of love. Roses have long been cherished to alleviate pms, relax menstrual & libido difficulties & help us feel frisky!
"Roses are the very image of innocence; roses are filled with sexual allure. Roses are chaste and pure; roses are wanton and wild. Roses bloom and fade in a day, like love, perfect but passing. Roses endure, blooming year after year, like love, eternal". (Susun Weed)
Here is the recipe for our rose cacao brew activated on the altar of love...
Ingredients (Servers 2)
4 heaped tbs of Sacred Earth Medicine Ceremonial Cacao (finely ground)
2 cups nut milk of choice (or bonsoy for extra creamy)
2-3 drops of rose essential oil or 2 tbs rose water
2 tsp rose petals
200ml boiled water
Cinnamon, ginger & vanilla powder to taste
Maple syrup, honey or sweetener of choice
- Steep rose petals in boiling water for 5 mins
- Mix cinnamon, ginger & vanilla with your ground Ceremonial Cacao
- Strain and use hot rosey water to stir the cacao into a smooth paste. Add a rose essential oil drop or 2 & your sweetener. Stir well.
- Heat milk and whisk into cacao. Top with rose petals
- Call in Ix Cacao, Goddess of Love. Welcome her into your heart & ask her to bless your day with LOVE. Then enjoy all moments of Divine Bliss.
Do you want to start your day with a cup of Rose Activated Cacao deliciousness? Then grab your very own block of Ceremonial Cacao today!