Many of our cacao lovers and new discoverers of the cacao often ask us this simple question - how do I use the ceremonial cacao? So we thought we'd answer your questions with a simple guide on how to use cacao in everyday use.
Remember to keep your intention aligned, spirit connected and treat the Ceremonial Cacao with love & care!
- Shave with a knife, grate with a grater or chop into small chunks and food process or bullet blend into a coarse powder.
- Put 1-2 tbsp into your mug, and add a tiny bit of boiled water.
- Stir into a smooth paste, gradually adding more hot water.
- Top up with warmed nut/plant milk of choice or just add more water until it’s your desired consistency. (Milk isn’t necessary as the cacao butter is naturally quite creamy just if you prefer yours extra creamy)
- Add sweetener of choice (maple or honey work well)
- Give thanks to the Cacao Deva, sip and enjoy! And...take as much time as you can to savour and relish the warmth and softening in your heart.
Hey Kim, the best way to store your block is in an air tight container. You could do a few different things with it, you could chop it up into chunks and store it that way. You can also grind it up in a food processor or Vitamix (for about 10s max, so it doesn’t stick together again), shave it with a knife or grate it with a cheese grater to get it into a powdered form and store it that way. Take your pick!
Hi,have just bought your ceremonial cacao and was wondering the best way to store when open>I purchased the 400g block from Mullumbimby(the Help shop)Regards Kim.